Well it’s been a while since my last post, but the good news is that’s because I’ve been working pretty much full time; doing a couple of weddings with London based floral designers Bo Boutique and Karen Woolven late last summer, then working for Camberwell-based Todich Floral Design and the owner’s online flower shop, Flowers24Hours.co.uk.
Here is selection of work accomplished during this time, including hand-tied bouquets for Flowers24Hours flower shop, wedding centerpieces, buttonholes and bridesmaids’ bouquets, vases for contract work, events and restaurants, vintage inspired milk bottles, ink bottles and bouquet for a wedding dress fair at Beyond Retro in Dalston, and Christmas arrangements including a wreath and mantelpiece displays. Plus, there’s a wild, asymmetric urn arrangement I did at the brilliant Sussex Flower School with the lovely Georgia Miles, who has a degree in Art History and a Higher Diploma in Floristry.
During this time I also worked as a wedding and event sales consultant for Todich Floral Design, as well as managing PR, marketing and social media . Below are links to some of my press releases and blog posts.
- Something Blue emerges as top colour scheme for 2014 weddings
- Todich Floral Design predicts top trends for event flowers and design
- Five great spring wedding flowers for 2014 weddings
- Todich Floral Design says bright colours will bloom in 2014
- Top 5 wedding flowers tips for 2014
- Lily of the Valley wedding flowers tips and advice
- Warm winter wedding flowers
- 2014 bridal fashion trends
- Amaryllis Christmas flowers; much more than just a pot plant
- Five alternative floral designs for Christmas wreaths
And here are the photos of my work :0)